Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dino

This holiday, I went to Kuala Lumpur with my siblings.
Well, we are lucky to have relatives there so there's no need to worry about the matter of hospitality.
As usual, we stayed in our Uncle Yew Wei's house.

I like his house because it is really artistic, most of the things is DIY and you feel really free in his house as you can do or use whatever you want.
Just don't spoilt anything.
Feel like home, is my uncle's propaganda to his niece and nephews.
But what that makes me like his house so much is his son, i mean his pet.


Ya, you are right, it's dino from the title, a fluffy white sphinx.
He is our little cousin.
Although old in dog age, (14 years old)
he is as adorerable as a puppy , and everyone agree this.
But he wont brings a ball and ask you to play, he don't want to play tug of war,
he is not as destructive as marley nor as talented for shows as lasie.

He is just a quiet dog which loves apollo cake.
One morning i accidentally ate his apollo cake and unfortunately he saw it and i got scold by his dog language.
To comfort him
I had to let him eat.

My brother looks after whenever he goes to my uncle house, and you can see the dog talks and tells him somethings.
wonders he knows what dino says.

Dino likes my sister, he likes to goes to her and sat by her feet where she would pat him nicely and the dog doze off.
My cousin(human), Ee Ling, I wonder did she upset Dino before.
Err, Dino, doesn't like her that much.
He may growls when eeling touch him which shocks her much.
But now it's better.
Maybe eeling accidentally ate his apollo cake without apolozising to him.

Dino has a brother, Oldi which left him behind last year.
He realised his brother's left a few days after and cry hysterically.
Who ever had said animal's don't have feelings?
Human may trapped and even killed their own siblings for some unknown reasons,
but dogs may sometimes fight but still cry over the death of their beloved.]
maybe in some case, animals are respectful than humans.
In this world , human not only kill the other species but also their own kind.
It's sad to hear this, right?

Dino, you are my uncle greatest support and what keep him happy the most.
You will let us know when the time comes , right?
You are the greatest dog ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

type watever you want
choose name/URL
And just type the name
Don't type URL
and post me your comment